Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Philips_Raffael_19TD330A
Hi Crafting,
I'm restoring a Philips 19TX330A, the chassis is as same as yours. I've bought a Flyback Transformer HR2265 new but the seller did not provide the schematic about it. Could you tell me about the relations between the original Flyback and the HR2265? Do I have any modification in the HR2265 ? Thank you so much.
Kind regards,
Jose.
Hello Jose,
you have a PN

kind regards,
Rolf
??? Wenn ich bei Dönberg auf die Seite schaue, gibt es keinen HR 2265 (mehr). Wo kriegt ihr die Dinger bloß´her??

Hello Rolf, where did you find the transformer HR2265?

Gruß
Stefan
Hallo,

hatte das gefunden:

https://www.donberg.ie/catalogue/line_ou..._2265.html

Das könnte ein guter Ersatz für viele 110° s/w-Geräte sein, der Preis ist auch o.k. finde ich. Ein Belegungsplan wäre in der tat hilfreich, ich bin aber bei HR DIEMEN keinen Erfolg, die links sind alle tot, obwohl der Trafo als Ersatz für viele Typen gelistet ist.

Warten wir mal ab, ich denke, bis auf die beiden vertauschen Anschlüsse für die Röhrenkappen hatte Rolf nichts von Anpassungsbedarf geschrieben.

Gruß Ingo
Hallo zusammen,
der Trafo ist bei "Dönberg" noch immer zu bekommen.
Man muss nur in Vorkasse gehen, da sie den Trafo extra bestellen,
woher auch immer.
Der E-Mail-Verkehr mit der Firma Dönberg war äußerst freundlich.
Die Lieferung kann dann ca. 2 Wochen dauern.
Bei meinem Philips musste ich, wie beschrieben, nur die beiden Leitungen tauschen.
Ferner sollte man auch den Boosterkondensator wechseln...

Viele Grüße,
Rolf
Hi Rolf,

The Flyback hasn't already available in Donberg. When you send the order they'll answer you about not having this Flyback anymore. I found one a week ago in http://markhindes.easywebstore.co.uk/Tra...spx?page=4 for £46.50 but think I bought the last one.

Best wishes,
Jose.
As you know, I restore a 19TX330A. The TV works (I will share photos soon). I have to make some adjustments, but I did not find the focus control. This controller changes the voltage on grid 4 of the CRT. Does anyone know where it is? Many Thanks.
Hallo,

I suspect, there is no control-unit, you have to change the connection-point as shown in the shematic, that I don't have in the moment.
This is very common in many b/w-sets to use a devider-chain of 2 or 3 resistors.
Try to connect it with ground, too, this is the best point in many cases. If it does not work, try Voltages between 0 and Ug2, pls. compare this with the datasheet of the picture tube. Perhaps you can use a Pot. of 5MOhms (not too small) between Ug2 and ground, Ug4 on the variable (wiper).

If you'll not getting a sharp picture, the tube can be tyred a little bit. Check the raster-lines with low and high brightness...contrast.

greetings, Ingo
Hallo zusammen,
wie ich das sehe, hat das Gerät kein Focus-Poti.
Man kann den Anschluss Pin 4 der Bildröhre, wahlweise an
+6
Ground
Pin 3 der Bildröhre
anschließen. Oder?

Hier der Schaltplan:

.pdf   Raffael-19TD330A-1.PDF (Größe: 496,46 KB / Downloads: 69)
.pdf   Raffael-19TD330A-2.PDF (Größe: 490,63 KB / Downloads: 46)
.pdf   Raffael-19TD330A-3.PDF (Größe: 470,57 KB / Downloads: 46)

Viele Grüße,
Rolf
Hallo Rolf,

genau so siehts aus.
Das ist übrigens ein sehr schön übersichtlicher Stromlaufplan.

Gruß Ingo
Vielen Dank Ingo und Rolf für Ihre Antworten, im Grunde sagen Sie beide dasselbe. Ich sehe, dass dies eine Modifikation des Originalentwurfs ist, um beide Raster 3 und 4 mit D zu steuern. Das Originaldesign zeigt das Raster 4, das mit +6 verbunden ist https://frank.pocnet.net/instruments/Philips/HR/TV/TV -docs / 19TX330A / 19TX330A.pdf
Hello Jose,
yes you are right...

Best wishes,
Rolf
Hello bas1-es,

your answer is a bit confusing. Better write in English only.
The 3rd grid (on Pin 4) may be connected to rail +6 OR to Pin 3 OR to ground. (Other sets uesed to have a pot at this place) If you don't get a sharp picture on any of these possibilities (and assuming the booster voltage has the right value AND the EHT is high enough (is the DY 86 okay?)!!), an unsharp picture indicates a worn-out crt, especially in case the picture ist sharp when brightness and contrast is decreased significantly but will de-focus with high brightness. In this case you have to live with that.

Best regards, Stefan
Hello Stefan,

Thank you for your comment. I write in English after I translate to German because somebody couldn't know English. The schematic from Rolf shows the grid 4 connected to grid 3 and +6 and the ground. You check his schematic, please.

Kind regards,
Jose.
Hello Stefan,

I told you wrong that you can connect the grid 4 to the grid 3 or +6 or the ground because you can't connect all those pins together, is that right?.

Regards,
Jose.
Hello Jose,
never connect all those pins together!!!
Either:
pin 4 and +6,
or pin 4 and pin 3,
or pin 4 and ground

Best regards,
Rolf
Hello Rolf,
Thank you for your clear explanation. You're right  connecting +6 to the ground would be a short circuit which could damage the TV. The grid 4 could only be connected according to one option you told me. I hope I could share photos about the restoration soon.
Kind regards,
Jose.
Hello mates,

I'd like to share with you the restoration of my Philips 19TX330A bought a the end of January in Germany. That model has been produced between 1961-1962, it were bought in 1962 in Holland for the grand parent's seller & used for 10 years approximately even though that the CRT gives not bad picture now. First of all I'm sharing with you how the TV arrived me. It seems the courier or somebody else had been playing football with it!. It arrived on the 28th of january 2019 & has been repaired expending few hours on Saturdays for almost 2 months at my work. You'll see later why it took long time.

The first Saturday I restored the TV I found that disaster. As you can see some valves were almost outside of the sockets, the Vertical Line Transformer was loose and a wax capacitor destroyed.

I did the first reparation cleaning inside of the TV, holding the Vertical Line Transformer and changing the wax capacitor.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Philips_Raffael_19TD330A Bastelbube 12 14.090 17.05.2016, 15:33
Letzter Beitrag: julius72

Gehe zu: