Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Philips Tizian 23TD394A
Please show us a front picure of the 23TD392!

BR Stefan
(31.03.2019, 09:08)Klarzeichner schrieb: Please show us a front picure of the 23TD392!

BR Stefan
Moin Stefan!,

You're right, I'm sorry, here you're photos from the inside and the front. By the way do you know why older TVs like the 19TX330A have got horizontal and vertical automatic sync. but the 23TD392A and 23TD394A only got automatic horizontal sync.?. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Jose.
Moin!,

I've asked the old owner of the Tizian 23TD394A how long he'd been using the Tv and what repaired. Apparantley the TV had a darkness problem on the picture, he changed the original CRT even the Line Output valves PL500, PY88 & DY86 to PL504, PY88 & DY802, I noticed those valves were almost new. After he used the TV little time, that's the reason the 23TD394A has got much better quality picture than the 23TD392A.

Best wishes,
Jose.
Moin!

I got some Flyback Transformers from Italy yesterday, I've got a Konig ZTR 67/507. Does somebody know if it can be used as equivalent as the ZTR 67/501?. Do you you know some TVs which it can be used in?.  Do you know where I can find the schematic of that Flyback?. Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Jose.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Please see in the other thread. And: All three mentioned models have horizontal and vertical automatic sync. Otherwise they would have a correction knob for each sync at the front panel.

BR Stefan
Moin!
For the later sets, the automatic was so normal that it wasn't worth mentioning.
Gruß Gerrit
Moin Stefan & Gerrit!,

Thank you so much for your comments, I've been learning too many things from you. The 23TD394A hasn't definitely got vertical automatic sync nor the 23TD392A. The 23TD394A has got two variable resistors, one internal (R165) & one external (R154, the knob at the back) for adjusting the vertical sync so that it hasn't got automatic vertical sync (look at frank.pocnet.net 23TD394A page 5 valve Ro21, PF86).
The 19TX330A has got both automatic horizontal & vertical sync because it hasn't got any variable resistor internal or external for adjusting the horizontal & vertical sync (look at frank.pocnet.net 19TX330A revision January 1963 page 16 valve B21, PF86).

Best wishes,
Jose.
"because it hasn't got any variable resistor internal or external for adjusting the horizontal & vertical sync..."

Sure it has. Vertical Sync "VS" is R 165, 1MOhm, right from PF 86. Not accessable from outside. (Don't look at the swedish version at the end!). But you are right, the 394 has a less sophisticated sync circuit and an vertical sync fine adjust outside.
I din 't now the reason.

BR Stefan
(16.03.2019, 23:04)bas1_es schrieb: Moin Stefan,

Thanks for your comment. I looked at the Swedish version because it's the version I've got. R165 is BH adjustment in this version. Have a nice Sunday.

Best Regards,
Jose.
No it is not. It's a printing error.

VG Stefan
Moin Stefan!,

Thanks for your comment. It isn't a print error because there are different versions of the 19TX330A. I've got the version which R165 is BH and R174 is H (this is the fine adjustment knob at the back. I'm sure about that because I've checked and adjusted both of them when I've repaired that TV.

Best wishes,
Jose.
Moin Stefan!,

I've just remembered you asked Rolf about where he'd found the flyback Diemen HR2265. He bought it in Donberg, I ordered that trafo there but they told me it was out of stock next, I contacted Diemen in Spain, they told me the same but I asked them about the datasheet of that trafo finally, they sent me the fabrication sheet of the HR2265. That sheet has got all needed data for doing a replica of that trafo, wire size used, number of turns of every winding, parcial & total. That sheet is in Spanish but I think it's easy to understand, any doubt you ask me, please. I share that information here for everybody who needs that.

Best wishes,
Jose.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

...Thanks Jose for this ! Helpful in many cases,

greetings, Ingo
Moin Ingo!,

You're welcome, it's my pleasure to help everybody. Have a nice weekend.

Greetings,
Jose.

Gehe zu: