Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Nordmende Tannhäuser-Stereo
Ich habe gefehlt, eine Anfang 1960 Stereoanlage, und ich kaufte ein. Ein Nordmende Tannhäuser US-Version. Ich denke, es ist die V330. Ich würde eine Saba automatischen Stereo lieber gewesen, aber ich habe sie sehr teuer sind. Ich glaube, ich mag diese.
Ich Bilder posten, wenn es ankommt. Denn jetzt ist hier ein Link zum eBay-Seite.

I have been wanting a early 1960's stereo, and I just bought one. A Nordmende Tannhauser USA version. I think it is the v330. I would have prefered a Saba automatic stereo, but I they are very expensive. I think I will like this one.
I will post pictures when it arrives. For now here is a link to the Ebay page.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NORDMENDE-TANNHA...true&rt=nc
Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Stephan,

nice radio, in my opinion you won't be disappointed. I've some experiences with the Tannhauser 60 (U330, 2x EL84) and 57 (2x EL84 PP) and they're very handy, good-natured, nice to restore... With two good EL84 in the amplifier they are not more bad than a Saba. With Saba you'll buy a big part of hype. Put the money you saved, because not buying a Saba Stereo Automatic, into a pair of some good EL84 or 6p14p. The Nordmende PP-Radios have much pressure, especially in base.

I think your Tannhauser will have some circuit boards. Yours is a little bit younger than the Tannhauser 60 and Othello 60 which I made few weeks ago. They have circuit boards for the NF-Amplifier only. Keep caution for broken, interrupted lines on the circuit boards. The last Othello 60 had a broken line on the curcuit board for Anode-U of both systems of the ECC82 (I far as I can remember, it is the ECC82).

Good luck.
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
Hi Steve

Let's hope, you bought a Tannhäuser D330 (and that's what i guess). All other Tannhäuser's are using rare and expensive output tubes.....

Kind regards, Walter
Vielen Dank für die Information. Es sieht wie der D330. Haben sie einen Stereo-Decoder? Ich kann nicht finden, ein Schema für die D330.
Jede Idee, was die Mehrdrahtkabel aus der Rückseite des Radios ist, kommen?

Thank you for the information. It does look like the D330. Do they have a stereo decoder? I can't find a schematic for the D330.
Any idea what the multi wire cable coming out of the back of the radio is?
Gruß,
Stephan
Sorry Steve for disappointing you - no inbuilt decoder.
Gruß,
Uli
(16.03.2015, 10:37)Vagabund schrieb: With Saba you'll buy a big part of hype.

Philipp,
That is why I started looking for the Tannhäuser, they don't seem to get as many bidders as the Saba, keeping the price down.

Deshalb habe ich auf die Suche nach dem Tannhäuser, sie scheinen nicht so viele Bewerber wie die Saba zu erhalten, halten den Preis zu senken.
Gruß,
Stephan
(16.03.2015, 16:37)Uli schrieb: Sorry Steve for disappointing you - no inbuilt decoder.

That is not a problem, I will mostly use it with my Ipod.
Das ist kein Problem, ich meistens mit meinem Ipod.
Gruß,
Stephan
Hello Steve

The schematic of the D330 is available here:

3/633

If it's the correct one for the radio you bought, let me know, as i think i may have the service manual.

Kind regards, Walter
Walter,
Thank you. When the radio arrives, I will know if it is the correct schematic.

Danke. Wenn das Radio kommt, weiß ich, dass es die richtige schema.
Gruß,
Stephan

Das Radio ist heute angekommen. Es ist ein D330. Ich denke, es kann einen Stereo-Decoder haben. Auf der linken Seite des Chassis, hat es eine Änderung. Auch ist die Richtantenne verlieren. Es sieht aus wie es gibt einige Teile fehlen. Die Antenne ist nur eine Spule aus Draht, keine Ferrit. Sehen Sie bitte Abbildungen.
Steckte es in. Erhöhte langsam die Spannung.
Es geht. UK (FM) hat ein Problem mit der Abstimmung, gibt es einige verbindlich, es wird nicht zu bewegen. Ich werde es appart zu beheben, um zu nehmen.

The radio arrived today. It is a D330. I think it may have a stereo decoder. To the left of the chassis, there has been a modification. Also, the directional antenna is loose. It looks like there are some parts missing. The antenna is just a coil of wire, no ferrite. Please see pictures.
Plugged it in. Increased the voltage slowly.
It works. UK (FM) has a problem with the tuning, there is some binding, it wont move. I will have to take it appart to troubleshoot.
Gruß,
Stephan
Alles funktioniert. Nahm das Chassis wurde der Abstimmkondensator für UKW fest. Geschmierte es. Gereinigt die Schalter. Hört sich gut an. Wird auf der es später zu arbeiten. Es hat einen Stereo-decoder.I werden einige Bilder später zu stellen.
It all works. Took out the chassis, the tuning capacitor for UK was stuck. Lubricated it. Cleaned the switches. Sounds great. Will work on it more later. It does have a stereo decoder.I will post some more pictures later.
Smiley58
Gruß,
Stephan

Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,

looks like in good condition... How's the sound? Are you happy with it or more in direction like disappointment?
In my opinion a Freiburg is a little bit better than a Tannhäuser, but not better for the money you've to pay more for it. I've got a 57 (allway mono with push-pull) and 60 stereo (NF without decoder) (U330) and I like them. (I'm more on the old-school-side, so the 57 is the 57 stingray in babyblue/white for me.
Keep an eye on the sensitive capacitors (grid EL84?).
I wish you much fun and lots of nice hours with it.
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
FM up to 108MHz - wish we had it in Germany.
Afaik in Germany these radios came w/o decoder - maybe the US version is special?
Gruß,
Uli
It sounds good. Reception is very good. Very clear, bright sound. Although not much bass. I don't here a change when the bass switch is used. I picked up an asian station today, maybe China of Korea. I will get to the capacitors in the future. May be the stereo decoder was an option from the factory. I'm just happy there are no real problems with it. I think it may have been in use recently. It is working too good to have been sitting for decades. The Am (MW) antenna is loose on the rotating mount. I think there is something missing. Anyone have a picture of a complete rotating antenna?

Das klingt gut. Die Rezeption ist sehr gut. Sehr klare, helle Klang. Obwohl nicht viel Bass. Ich hier nicht eine Änderung, wenn die Bass-Schalter dient. Ich nahm eine asiatische Station heute, vielleicht China Korea. Ich werde mit den Kondensatoren in der Zukunft zu erhalten. Kann der Stereo-Decoder war eine Option aus der Fabrik. Ich bin einfach nur glücklich, es gibt keine wirklichen Probleme mit ihm. Ich denke, es kann in den Einsatz vor kurzem gewesen. Es funktioniert zu gut, um seit Jahrzehnten sitzen. Die AM (MW) Antenne ist lose auf der rotierenden Halterung. Ich denke, dass etwas fehlt. Wer noch ein Bild von einer kompletten Drehanlage?
Gruß,
Stephan
Did you remove the chassis? Maybe the ferrite is still somewhere inside?
I got only the pics from radiomuseum.org - you don't see very much there Sad
Gruß,
Uli
(25.03.2015, 00:37)Uli schrieb: Did you remove the chassis? Maybe the ferrite is still somewhere inside?
I got only the pics from radiomuseum.org - you don't see very much there Sad

Uli,
I removed the chassis, it was not there. The diameter of the tube seems too small for the mount. The antenna works well, it just doesn't seem to be correct.

Uli,
Ich entfernte das Chassis, es war nicht da. Der Durchmesser der Röhre scheint zu klein für die Halterung. Die Antenne funktioniert gut, es scheint einfach nicht richtig.
Gruß,
Stephan
Hey, what an excellent radio! Congratulations!
Viele Grüße

Franz Bernhard

... und die Radios laufen nicht weg.....
I can't help, have a 60 U330 only and as far as I can remember it has a ferrit-antenna inside the plastic-tube, so I think, the plastic is correct, but maybe the ferrit inside is missing.
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
(25.03.2015, 18:02)Vagabund schrieb: I can remember it has a ferrit-antenna inside the plastic-tube, so I think, the plastic is correct, but maybe the ferrit inside is missing.

Of course! There`s the ferrit missing:

It`s a picture from the www. I don`t have this Radio in my collection.
~~~Es gibt nichts Gutes, außer man tut es (Erich Kästner)~~~
Die einzige, falsche Entscheidung die du treffen kannst ist, keine Entscheidung zu treffen.
Ich bin nicht DICK, ich bin nur zu KLEIN für mein Gewicht  Big Grin

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Nordmende Tannhäuser excuisit 57 Dietmar-67 1 695 10.12.2022, 21:56
Letzter Beitrag: Pitter
  Nordmende Tannhäuser 8004 H Axel 61 12 7.038 12.09.2022, 22:00
Letzter Beitrag: Axel 61
Shocked Stassfurt Tannhäuser 10E153A Nordischer 87 14.764 09.03.2022, 20:38
Letzter Beitrag: Axel 61
  Nordmende Tannhäuser 58 Alexander 2 2 4.297 10.01.2016, 20:47
Letzter Beitrag: radioharry
  NordMende Tannhäuser 56 3D Hilti 21 18.788 30.10.2015, 08:04