Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Mein neues Projekt, Sachsenwerk Olympia 59-3W
Happy new year.
Frohes neues Jahr.

I replaced the dial cords today. A pully was rusted to the shaft. Polished and greased the shaft.
Ich ersetzte die Wahl Schnüre heute. Eine Riemenscheibe wurde auf der Welle verrostet. Poliert und die Welle gefettet.

Anton, Thank you for the dial cord diagram. It helped me a lot today.

Kellerkind, your key fits good.
Thank you for the help.

Kellerkind, Ihre Schlüssel passt gut.
Danke für die Hilfe.

Steve

Hi Steve, for you a happy new year too!

Good job! It is always a pleasure to help to get an old radio posterity.
~~~Es gibt nichts Gutes, außer man tut es (Erich Kästner)~~~
Die einzige, falsche Entscheidung die du treffen kannst ist, keine Entscheidung zu treffen.
Ich bin nicht DICK, ich bin nur zu KLEIN für mein Gewicht  Big Grin
Wie kann ich den neuen Transformator anpassen? Die neue Ausgangstransformator hat nur 2 Abgriffen an der Primärseite. Der ursprüngliche Transformator verwendet 3 Hähne.

Danke,
Steve

How do I adapt the new transformer? The new output transformer has only 2 taps on the primary side. The original transformer uses 3 taps.

Thank you,
Steve

Gruß,
Stephan
Hi Steve,
connect the wire, marked with +, and the terminal from W50 (grid g2- resistor) and solder both together to one of primary taps of new transformer. The other primary tap connect with anode pin of the EL84.
Thank you Scotty. I will try that.
Steve
Hallo Scotty,

Du kannst das so gut übersetzen. Mein Tontrafo hat auch 2 Primärwindungen. Darauf hatte ich ja geachtet. Die Anodenwicklung und die Brummkompensation. Es sind nur die 4 Drähte, die er entsprechend anschließen muß. Es kommen nur 2 x 2 Drähte raus. Und natürlich die 2 Anschlüsse der Sekundärwicklung.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Nicht nur die Röhren sollen glühen.
Hi Steve,
Andreas_P wrote in thread #66 an information to you, that the transformer, sended to you, has two primary windings like the original. One of those is the anode winding. The second primary winding is for compensation of mains hum. It works like a choke. At this transformer the two primary windings are separate, not connected(four primary taps). The original transformer has this two windings connected internally (three primary taps).
The anode winding is the primary side of transformer with a high DC- resistance (a lot of turns, thin enamelled wire). Connect the "hot" side of this winding with the anode pin of EL84, the "cold" tap (+) with one of the taps of compensation winding. The other tap of compensation winding connect via W50 to grid2. If the mains hum will be lesser, it's o.k.. When you can't hear no improvement, interchange the taps of compensation winding!
Hallo Wolfram,

vielen Dank für Deine Mühe. Ich denke, das hilft ihm weiter.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Danke für die Informationen. Jetzt verstehe ich, wie es funktioniert.
Ich habe schlechte Nachrichten. Es sieht aus wie die Sekundärwicklung für den Lautsprecher ist offen, auf dem neuen Transformator. Ich nehme an, es sollte mit geringem Widerstand zu sein, es ist die dicke Drähte markiert 5 Ohm. Ich messe hohen Gleichstromwiderstand (> 20 MOhm), auch nicht in der Lage, jede Induktivität zu messen. Ich kann 76 Ohm auf der Brummkompensation Wicklung und 447 Ohm auf der Anodenwicklung zu messen.
Vielleicht muss ich versuchen und die Reparatur eines der Transformatoren.
Danke für die Hilfe,
Steve
Thank you for the information. Now I understand how it works.
I have bad news. It looks like the secondary winding for the speaker is open, on the new transformer. I assume it should be low resistance, it is the thick wires marked 5 ohm. I measure high dc resistance (>20 Mohm), also not able to measure any inductance. I can measure 76 ohms on the Brummkompensation winding, and 447 ohms on the anode winding.
I may have to try and repair one of the transformers.
Thank you for the help,
Steve
Hallo Steve,

das kann doch an sich gar nicht sein. Ich habe dort gemessen und hatte einen niederohmigen Wert, so um die 4,5 Ohm. Ist da evtl. ein Draht abgeknickt. Ich habe ja genug Trafos, dann hätte ich den gar nicht erst weggeschickt. Du kannst ja vorsichtig das Abdeckpapier öffnen und mal nach den Windungen schauen, es sind die oberen. Das sollte sich ja ohne Zerlegen des Trafos erledigen lassen.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Hi Steve,
you 're right, the secondary winding is realized with thick wire. I guess, it is approximately 0.7mm in diameter. It is very implausible, that this thick wire is broken. So you can try to explore, which terminal tags are used for the begin and the end of the secondary winding. I think, there is a bad solder joint between the wire and the tag belonging to it.
When you can see the both ends of wire, please check them for connectivity.

Good luck and much success
Ich habe nicht reinigen Sie die Enden des Drahtes gut genug. Ich nun mit einem Feile gereinigt, und messen 0,6 Ohm. Mein Fehler.
Danke,
Steve
I did not clean the ends of the wire good enough. I now cleaned with a file, and measure 0.6 ohms. My error.
Thank you,
Steve
Andreas,
ich war langsamer, da ich meine Antwort gleich in Englisch aufgeschrieben habe, aber sie ähneln sich in ihrer Aussage! Durchgebrannter Draht--- unwahrscheinlich!
Steve,
very good. It is advised to look a second time. Mostly the problems are gone.
Mensch, Wolfram, ich habe eben nur an mir selber gezweifelt. Das hätte ja auch gar nicht sein können. Dieser Steve! Aber schön, dass Du das gleich so auf Englisch geschrieben hast. Ich hoffe, das klappt jetzt alles bei Steve.Thumbs_up
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Zunächst reinigte ich den Draht mit feinem Sandpapier. Die Isolierung ist dicker als ich erwartet hatte. Eine Feile funktionierte besser.

At first I cleaned the wire with fine sand paper. The insulation is thicker than I expected. A file worked better.

Steve
Google translates file = computerfile instead of file = tool. Two completely different words for different things in German Big Grin

Er hat natürlich nicht mit einer Datei abisoliert sondern mit einer Feile! Der Google Übersetzer kommt nicht drauf, daß "file" im englischen mehrere Sachen sein kann...
Gruß,
Uli
I did not think of the many definitions of "file". I mean the cutting tool. I use Google translate, so things may not translate well. That is why I also post in english.

I have a question. The original transformer has 3 taps on the secondary side. I think it gos to C73. Where do I connect this wire?

Also, the original transformer is isolated from the chassis with paper. Is this needed?

Thank you,
Steve

Ich habe nicht von den vielen Definitionen von "Datei" zu denken. Ich meine das Schneidwerkzeug. Ich Google übersetzen, so dass die Dinge nicht gut übersetzen. Deshalb poste ich auch in Englisch.

Ich habe eine Frage. Der ursprüngliche Transformator 3 Abgriffen an der Sekundärseite. Ich denke, dass es um C73 gos. Wo kann ich eine Verbindung dieser Draht?

Auch wird die ursprüngliche Transformator aus dem Gehäuse mit Papier isoliert. Ist das notwendig?

Danke,
Steve

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

(21.01.2014, 21:33)Uli schrieb: Google translates file = computerfile instead of file = tool. Two completely different words for different things in German Big Grin

Er hat natürlich nicht mit einer Datei abisoliert sondern mit einer Feile! Der Google Übersetzer kommt nicht drauf, daß "file" im englischen mehrere Sachen sein kann...

Ich habe jetzt meinen Fehler korrigiert. Danke
I have now corrected my error. Thank you
Hi Steve,
not blaming you, that was no mistake! And as you said - that's why you always post both: Your original posting and the translation.
I wasn't complaining, just making fun of it and explaining to the others - especially Andreas, having trouble with English.
Now stop writing and make your radio work! Wink
Gruß,
Uli

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mein Hellas 1841W Chassis verliert Farbe Keksstein 9 791 14.01.2024, 23:28
Letzter Beitrag: Günteranton
  Olympia 502W - restaurieren uemde 24 4.635 31.03.2022, 18:37
Letzter Beitrag: uemde
  Sachsenwerk Olympia 551 WU uemde 52 10.509 20.02.2022, 19:03
Letzter Beitrag: uemde
  Sachsenwerk 59-3 Radiofan 2 991 05.02.2022, 20:29