Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Reparaturanfrage Ingelen 540 (von marco
Hello Dietmar.
There is something strange in my Ingelen.
When, after tuning the second IF Transformer, I applly the modulated signal to the UCH81 grid, the output signal decrease a lot and I can not have any improvement neither tuning the first IF Transformer kernels nor varying the distance between coils! No way!
Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance
Sorry, Marco, I am afraid you are talking about a different set now. The Ingelen 540W neither has an UCH81 nor has it "U" tubes at all.
If your question belongs to a different set, please start a new post.

b.t.w. for aligning bandfilters use RF voltages low enough not to activate the AGC of the set. Else no korrect alignment will be possible.

Regards, Dietmar
Sorry Dietmar, I meant ECH11!! I made a mistake. The radio is always the same, the Ingelen 540.
Hallo Marco,

ich habe den Teil der Reparatur an Deinem Ingelen 540 in diesen separaten Reparaturbericht verschoben. Bitte Reparaturanfragen von hier aus stellen.
Es grüßt Euch aus Peine

Andreas
Nicht nur die Röhren sollen glühen.
(19.03.2017, 07:41)Andreas_P schrieb: Hallo Marco,

ich habe den Teil der Reparatur an Deinem Ingelen 540 in diesen separaten Reparaturbericht verschoben. Bitte Reparaturanfragen von hier aus stellen.

Andreas asked me to translate his contribution.
Translation of Andreas_P:
Hello Marco,
I separated the part of repair of your Ingelen 540 to this seperate Thread. Please make requests for your radio here.

Welcome Marco,
Andreas meant you have to start your own Topic for your repair request. Otherwise we would have lots of radios in one topic and no one knows at which radio will be worked there, so he started a new topic for you.
Viele Grüße 
Philipp
Hi all!
My Ingelen 540 W has three shields missing.
Local Oscillator, First Band filter and First intermediate frequency transformator lack shields.
I self-made these but the output was not completely satisfying.
I'd like to ask if someone has three shields of this radio from his "garbage" I could buy.
Thank you
The chassis which Andreas sent, has two cans for the IF filters. And it has a silver coil for SW oscillator , and a copper coli for SW input circuit. Both of them original in this later chassis from 1940.

If you want these items, please send me your contact data via PN or email.

Regards, Dietmar
(24.03.2017, 17:30)DiRu schrieb: The chassis which Andreas sent, has two cans for the IF filters. And it has a silver coil for SW oscillator , and a copper coli for SW input circuit. Both of them original in this later chassis from 1940.

If you want these items, please send me your contact data via PN or email.

Regards, Dietmar

Dear Dietmar, I must apologize because I didn't see your reply. The website didn't notify to me.
I sent to you a PM with my address. Thank you for your kindness.
Have a nice day
Dear Dietmar, I dare ask you, if possibile, whether I could have also one of those tubular capacitive trimmer (like C3, maximum value 35 pF). One of mine is unstable and the vibration cause the signal to be unstable too.
Thank you
Dietmar "DIRU" is not online at moment.
reason: private!

mike
Hi Dietmar, I'd like to know if you could send to me the Ingelen spare parts listed above.
I sent to you a private message with my address.
Thank you
Maco, I am still not all right. So you have to wait for some time. Additional PN's from your side cant help, and are only annoying.

DR
Dietmar,
I deeply apologize and I am really sorry if you are not well.
I didn't know if my PM had arrived as I had technical problems with the web site.

Anyway I will NOT write any more.

I'll wait for your reply when you will be completely all right and only if you will want to.

Sorry and good luck

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Reparatur Ingelen 540W (von Andreas_P) Andreas_P 88 56.305 07.02.2023, 02:39
Letzter Beitrag: Fooper1976
  Ingelen 640W Piotrek J. 2 3.139 25.01.2018, 07:56
Letzter Beitrag: rojosuiza

Gehe zu: